[ltp] KDE2.x

Ken Firestone linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:34:51 -0400 (EDT)

I got kde 2 to work on my TP240, along with X 4.x, using a 2.2.16
kernel under suse 7.0.

However, kde 2 has convinced me to like Gnome big time.

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Jan CSERNOCH wrote:

  > I have installed SuSE7.1 on my system (600x). KDE2.x (2.01 and 2.11)
  > keeps on freezing on me. Especially the panel. Anyone has a solution on
  > this?
  >
  > Thanks,
  > Jean

  Thank you. Am I the only one in the world who is fighting with this? I
  have tried several distributions with several versions of KDE2 and no
  solution. KDE1 is working though.