[ltp] Netscape-problems

Christian Schneider linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 16:22:26 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Arion Meier wrote:

> Hi
>
> A friend of mine has TP A20p, Suse7.0, XFree 4.x, KDE1.x installed
>
> Everthings works fine except netscape v4.75. You can follow links on a
> website, but as soon you try to click with the mouse in the ULR-field,
> netscape goes busted.

I had the same problem but with SuSE 7.1 and Netscape 4.76 and 4.77
everything seems to work fine. I'm using gnome, though. And I might add
that I haven't got problems on my laptop under Debian but that's gnome as
well. Do I see a pattern emerge here?

Does anyone know if KDE/Qt might interfere here?

Regards,

Christian
--

Christian Schneider