[ltp] KDE2.x

Darrell Shively linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 08:52:10 -0700

Jan CSERNOCH wrote:
> > dash wrote:
> > Have you tried kde 2.1.1?  I have pulled down the SRPMS, but
> > unfortunately there are no binaries for some reason.  kde.org blames
> > RedHat...
>
> KDE2.1.1 is the same. KDE.org better not blame RedHat, beacause I use
> SuSE and I have the same problem.

Pardon me, but I meant that kde.org blames RedHat for the unavailability
of binary RPMs for kde 2.1.1.  See:

http://ftp.sourceforge.net/pub/mirrors/kde/stable/latest/distribution/rpm/RedHat/README

> Thanks, so now I don't look like a fool :-)
> Jean

   regards,
	- dash
--
Darrell Shively   Cisco Systems Inc.   A verbal contract isn't
(aka dash)        121 Theory Dr.       worth the paper it's