[ltp] TP 380ED - sound card

Victor Rivarola linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 15:01:22 -0500 (CDT)

I do.

This is my modules configuration file.  You might
think that sharing IRQs is not allowed, but it works
for me.

The card in question is a Cristal 4236, which is
neither a PCI card, nor an ISA PnP card.  This is why
you can't see it in "lspci".  The bridges are exactly
that, they bridge the PCMCIA bus and the ISA (I
beleive, I might be wrong) bus to the PCI bus.

Hope this helps,

Víctor Rafael Rivarola Soerensen