[ltp] T series thinkpads ?

Keith Frechette linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:18:27 -0400

--=_alternative 006F8FE885256A2B_=

D. Sen wrote:
> I couldnt compile the modem driver. (Running Kernel 2.4.2)

Yes, although I have a test version of the Lucent code that runs *only* on
the 2.4 kernel, Lucent is investigating whether they can provide a single
package that will run on both 2.2 and 2.4 kernels. We'll update our web
site once we better understand the situation. I'd rather not confuse
end-users (non-power end-users, that is) by have separate packages for 2.2
and 2.4 kernels.

-- Keith

Keith Frechette
Linux Development Lead, Mobile Computing Options and Software Development
IBM Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
kfrechet@us.ibm.com / 919-543-3761 / TieLine:441-3761

--=_alternative 006F8FE885256A2B_=

Keith Frechette<br>
Linux Development Lead, Mobile Computing Options and Software Development<br>
IBM Research Triangle Park, North Carolina<br>
kfrechet@us.ibm.com / 919-543-3761 / TieLine:441-3761<br>
--=_alternative 006F8FE885256A2B_=--