[ltp] Simultaneous External and LCD display on T21

Markus Alt linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 15:35:13 +0200

"D. Sen" wrote:

> Keith,
>
> I replicated everything that seems relevant from your kernel.config and
> XF8Config....without any success. We are also running the same BIOS now.
> The only difference between our models is the Video resolution. I have
> the SXGA+ (1400x1050) whereas the two models you mention have SXGA
> (1048x768) . The exact type-model identifier for my system is 2647-57U.
>
> I am not sure which video configurations Markus and Friedmann have.

We have SXGA+ (1400x1050), too. Type-model identifier is 2647-97G. (I'm
also speaking for Friedemann here, we're working in the same funtional
area and our machines are from the same order.)

Markus