[ltp] Files, homework, Linux and Windows:

ROOT, DAN linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 06:47:13 -0700

Okay, I am still trying to figure out how I can get my homework from my
ThinkPad to my NT workstation so I can print out my homework (perl scripts).
I just got the ThinkPad up and running RedHat 7.0 and do not have a modem or
any network cards yet (760EL).  I have put my perl scripts on a floppy using
the dd command, but windows will not give me the time of day here.  I also
used rawrite.exe to put  libc-5.3.12-18-5.sparc.rpm from my NT station onto
a floppy.  My ThinkPad would not read the floppy either.  What am I not
seeing here?  Any help would be great!

Thanks!

Oh, I have Corel WordPerfect 8, that is why I am trying to get the libc file
over to my ThinkPad so I can install it.  Figured maybe I could cut and
paste the scripts, then print them as Word doc's?

Dan Root
Safeco Information Systems
danroo@safeco.com
206-545-3250