[ltp] * * * WARNING * * * Red Hat 7.1 - seawolf * * * WARNING

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 13:50:15 -0700

On Sat, Apr 21, 2001 at 08:17:24PM +0100, Vivek Dasmohapatra wrote:
>[..]
> I don't think most [if any] of us are attacking lm_sensors. It's just that
> when a piece of software can turn your beloved [and expensive] Thinkpad
> into, well, a brick, you can get very... emotional.

Understood. :')

> and I couldn't even find the word 'thinkpad' in the following sections:
>[...]

True, it's not on one of the main pages on the site.  It's in the
tar/cvs, a file called README.thinkpad with the warning:

http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/cvs/browse.cgi/lm_sensors2/README.thinkpad

We were hoping that was sufficient, but perhaps it's still not obvious
enough?  I'll throw another warning on the download page, just to be
safe.

Phil