[ltp] * * * WARNING * * * Red Hat 7.1 - seawolf * * * WARNING* * *

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 16:43:29 -0700

On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 01:30:55AM +0200, Bjorn Knutsson wrote:

> Additionally, I would have hoped that the lm_sensors-people would at
> least stick some sort of test into their code to abort if lm_sensors
> is run on a Thinkpad.

I think the first piece of company-confidential info IBM is due to
deliver to us is how to test for Thinkpads and which Thinkpad it is.
Until then, we don't know how to test for Thinkpads.

Phil

--
Philip Edelbrock -- IS Manager -- Edge Design, Corvallis, OR
   phil@netroedge.com -- http://www.netroedge.com/~phil