[ltp] [slightly OT] File system compatibility : W2k-Linux

Robert Hollis linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:57:40 -0600

At home I run a triple boot of W98SE, W2K and RH7.1.  MS operating systems
reside on FAT32 (vfat) and are accessable from Linux.  I'm working on
trying to play DVD's from Linux but have been limited by other factors
(primarily time).

Robert Hollis
630-573-7383 (T/L 677)
e-mail - vdrlholl@us.ibm.com