[ltp] a21p sound woes.

Sat, 28 Apr 2001 02:49:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi I re-did my kernel and fixed things up.

If you are using Mandrake 8's kernel you'll find yourself without
a PS/2 mouse pretty quickly.

I'm using something that's compiled from the linux.org 2.4.3 tar ball
with dhinds pcmcia_cs ... no other patches applied .. certainly not
the ones Mandrake applied when they built their kernel. One of them
totally breaking PS/2 mouse support on all Thinkpads.

ok next task then. off to try apm