[ltp] LM_sensors in Mandrake 8.0 on ThinkPad A22p?

Wed, 1 Aug 2001 07:47:20 +0800

I have installed mandrake 8.0 on my A22m, and had no problem, but that was
before I knew about the LM_sensors thing.

Richard Neill <rn214@hermes.cam.ac.uk> on 01-08-2001 05:37:06 AM

Please respond to linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com