[ltp] partition

Mitchell, Edmund linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 08:08:41 -0700

I've done this more than a few times, and Windows can be very sensitive to
being shoved around.  Everyone telling you to back up your data is right.
Having said that, I've had some luck using Partition Magic 6.0 to resize my
partitions, but only after I defrag the Windoze drive.
Backup everything, defrag, and resize.

Edmund