[ltp] Thinkpad HD Question

Dick Schroeder linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 16:52:17 -0500

I doubt that it came with 4GB RAM, I think you mean 4GB Hard Disk.

There are many places that sell larger Hard Disks, starting with IBM.
http://www5.pc.ibm.com/us/products.nsf/ModelLookup3/264551U

Do a search on the web for suppliers and you will find plenty including
this one http://www.componentsdirect.com/nhdd2.htm

Good luck!

RCS

Thnx, other people have said much the same - but with laptop parts as
expensive as they are, I'd rather not take any chances.  Um, again my model
number is 2645-51U and it came with 4 gigs of RAM  -  I'd like to add more,
is there a webpage where I can find the specs on this and other thinkpads?
Thnx again for all your help.

~Christopher X