[ltp] Freezes SuSE 7.1/7.2 and TP T 21

Mon, 20 Aug 2001 05:26:17 +0800

I am using an IBM A22m, pretty much the same specs as yours cept' I have the
internal burner...
Everything works except for the sound card... though I'm fairly sure I can sort
that problem out as  well..
SuSE 7.2 personal edition works like a dream.. I'm glad I forked out for it
finally. (seems slicker than mandrake for a desktop OS)
Though I have noticed that when I log into KDE2 as root I only get 1 icon on the
desktop (the trash can) an though I can move the mouse around I can't click on
anything.
Any others seen this?
Marcus

Markus Alt <altmark@de.ibm.com> on 18-08-2001 10:11:45 PM