[ltp] Can't hibernate (SMAPI BIOS error)

Dong Liu linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:28:57 -0400

Here is my old message I post in this list on this subject:

Get the Hibernation Utility Diskette II for Standalone Boot from

http://www.pc.ibm.com/qtechinfo/MIGR-4PESMK.html

If your win2k partition is a FAT32 partition, you must create another FAT partition
and mark it as active. After using the hibernation utility diskette to create the
hibernation file, you can change back your original active partition.

Dong