[ltp] Re: Can't hibernate (SMAPI BIOS error)

Dr. Edmund Weitz linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
23 Aug 2001 11:42:31 +0200

Dirk Husemann <hud@zurich.ibm.com> writes:

> Enable hibernation through the BIOS configuration tool available on
> booting the machine (press f1 key after power-on).

I have already tried that. Maybe it's just my typical blindness but I
can't find an option where I can specifically ENABLE hibernation at
all. I can enable/disable hibernation if the dock is attached (which I
don't have) and I can choose the option to hibernate instead of
suspending after the suspend time has elapsed, but that's about it.

What am I missing here?

Thanks again,
Edi.