[ltp] Can't hibernate (SMAPI BIOS error)

Vivek linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 19:52:09 +0100 (BST)

On Sun, 26 Aug 2001, Shigeo Tanai wrote:

> Have you tried to making FAT partition under 1024 cylinder range?
> You could shrink your NTFS partition so to make a room before it,
> and create new FAT partition for the hibernation file.

I doubt the cylinder range is relevant, at least on an A20p [I forget which
exact model we're dealing with here] - I have a working hibernation file
located in a partition right at the end of the disc.

--
I dunno about the Big Bang. The Big Kludge I can believe in.