[ltp] SOLVED: [LTP] Can hibernate twice in a row

Dr. Aldo Medina linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 11:28:13 -0500

I finally resolved my problem with help from JD Hood. He suggested I
killed one by one all the running tasks and daemons until I find the
culprit. I discovered some program associated with sound/IR was the
problem. When I uninstalled all the problem went away. Now I will try
reinstalling progesively until I find a problem.

--
Linux User #98419         -o)    | Second Law of Robotics: A robot
http://counter.li.org      /\    | must obey the orders given by human