[ltp] ACP modem driver

Bernhard Seidl linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:26:18 +0200

Hello!

I have installed the ACP Mwave modem driver version 1.0.2 on my Thinkpad
2646-450 running RedHat Linux 7.1 with kernel 2.4.8. The driver works
absolutely marvelous but I have a problem with the mwavem daemon.
Whenever I use an AT&W, AT&Z or AT&Y command (all commands which perform
writing of profile data) the mwavem daemon crashes. I have to kill and
restart the daemon to get the modem working again.

The memfile is properly defined in mwavem.conf. The file exists and the
access rights are also correct. Does anybody know how to fix this
problem?

Thanks,
Bernhard