[ltp] Hi, First Post :-)

eadz linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 19:58:50 +1200

Hi everyone,
I'm running linux mandrake 7.1 on my thinkpad 380D (150mmx, 80mb ram, 2 gig
hd)  without any problems.
I installed Mandrake 8.0, but it mucks up my pointer, it works some times,
more often if i wiggle the pointer as it's booting up :-)
was that pointer thing mandrake specific? or was it the same on all dists
using that kernel ..and will the pointer work with the new kernels, ( e.g.
2.4.9 )
I plan to switch to debian as thats what i use at my new job. mandrake was
easy to install. , anyone got any tips for debian?

cheers
eadz