[ltp] Hi, First Post :-)

Thu, 30 Aug 2001 16:02:37 +0800

The mouse thing on IBM laptops with Mandrake 8.0 is a well documented
problem.
There are various ways of fixing it, one is to rebuild the kernal (yuk!)
They recon its because the kernal doesn't wait long enough when detecting
the mouse, or some reason close to that idea.
I just chucked SuSE 7.2 on my Thinkpad and found it so damn sexy I wanted
to lick it ;-)
Debian I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot barge pole covered with Slackware
CD's (no that wasn't ment to be flame bait, its just my .02 cents worth,
and in Australia that aint worth much...)
Marcus