[ltp] T22 Xircom combo card

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 31 Aug 2001 10:34:53 -0400

I seem to recall when I was digging up the latest version of the Lucent
winmodem driver for the combo card that it claimed that Xircom was also
supported. I guess that means that in theory the same ltmodem.o should work
for either one. Maybe you need to recompile it for some reason? Doesn't seem
logical, but try reinstalling it as that does do some tweaking around in your
modules.conf file.