[ltp] New on List

Guy Yasko linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
04 Dec 2001 10:41:09 +0900

    Auguste> I use Slackware 8.0 actualy on my 'BIG' PC (Athlon
    Auguste> 750/256Mo/40Go), and Debian Potato (2.2r4) on another PC
    Auguste> (P90/64Mo/4Go) I don't know yet wich i will install on my
    Auguste> laptop ....

having just installed slackware and debian on a couple machines, i'd
say go with slackware.  i've always found it easier to install, and i
suppose for that reason, i've become quite familiar with it.  i hate
package tools, so the lack of a rpm-like application has never
bothered me.  your tastes and situation might be different.

--
Guy Yasko -- gyasko@mx7.ttcn.ne.jp

... I don't like FRANK SINATRA or his CHILDREN.