[ltp] installing more ram

hal King linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 08:45:35 -0500

Do you dual boot the laptop? If so how does M$ windows like the ram?

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 04:35:32PM -0600, Rob Mayoff wrote:
" +---------- On Dec 3, hal King said:
" > I read with great interest about the 770 working with twice the ram.
" >    I have a 1400i and was wondering if it might work on mine. Any thoughts?
"
" I tested it first. I borrowed SODIMMs from a friend who had 512 MB
" in his Dell notebook and tried them in my 770Z. After I saw that his
" worked, I ordered my own.
"
"
"
" ----- The Linux ThinkPad mailing list -----
" The linux-thinkpad mailing list home page is at:
" http://www.bm-soft.com/~bm/tp_mailing.html

--

hal king    Unix System Group / The University of Tennessee at Knoxville
pgp key http://web.utk.edu/~hck/hal.asc