[ltp] USB Keyboard and Mouse Configuration...

James Miller linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 09 Dec 2001 23:51:35 -0500

Thanks for the replies. Turns out I had accidently compiled in the basic
HID support and it was (as documented...) conflicting with the HID
support. I will send a message on the USB guide suggesting they note
that only the USB mice need any configuration and keyboards should
automagically work. The devices are properly recognized, now anyway.

Additionally, I'm also wondering how to set the sensitivity, repeat
rate, etc. for the ubs peripherials. The gnomecc mouse and keyboard
configlets only see the real keyboard and pointer...

If anyone's looking for wireless logitec devices I found them *very*
cheap at justdeals.com. The shipping from hayworth, CA took a week but
they've been very good to deal with. fyi...