[ltp] The ThinkPad Button on A22m (and sound buttons)

Daniel Andor linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 21:01:27 -0500

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 02:07:02PM +1300, cameron.kerr@paradise.net.nz wrote:
> So far everything is great, except for a few little things. The buttons above
> the
> keyboard. The volume buttons work, although they rather independent of the
> software mixer settings. But what I want to do is use the ThinkPad button as
> a HotSync button, like you get on a Palm cradle.

According to this post (previously on this list:)

http://www.bm-soft.com/~bm/archives/200106/msg00059.html

Apparently there's a deamon that allows you to use the ThinkPad
button.

Did anybody get anywhere on finding out how to obtain "gtpbutton"?  Or
does anybody have the inf so that we can write an equivalent?

Daniel.