[ltp] The ThinkPad Button on A22m (and sound buttons)

Daniel Andor linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:29:14 -0500

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 04:52:41AM -0500, Tod Harter wrote:
> Someone mentioned a while back that there was something available to do that.
> Check the mailing list archive, it must have been maybe a month or 6 weeks
> ago.

A search for "thinkpad" and "button" gives:

http://www.bm-soft.com/~bm/archives/200109/msg00020.html
http://www.bm-soft.com/~bm/archives/200109/msg00012.html

as the most recent posts.  Has anyone successfully found the download
on the IBM Tech Support site?

Daniel.