[ltp] The ThinkPad Button on A22m (and sound buttons)

Ted Love linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 00:21:25 -0500

I own a T20 w/ pre-inst Caldera.  I have the binary form of the kernel mod and
the utility.  I have tried to port it over to my RedHat 7.1 installation, but
have not had the time lately to get it to work.  If there are those that would
be interested in collaborating, please contact me off-list.
--Ted