[ltp] Memory upgrade

Rob Mayoff linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
14 Dec 2001 18:56:39 -0600

Are you sure you put the memory all the way into the slot?  It can take
a little effort to get it seated properly, at least on my 770Z.

On many Thinkpads, you hold down F1 during a cold boot to get to the
BIOS setup.  That means: turn the machine off, press and hold F1, turn
on the machine.  Keep holding F1 until the BIOS setup appears.