[ltp] DVD playback on T21?

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:30:12 -0500

Yeah, the xauth problem makes sense to me, since the 2nd desktop is going to
be writing to the same .Xauthority file its possible that could result in
your first desktop loosing its cookie. I think each session number should
have its own cookie and not be a problem, but perhaps there is a race
condition in writing to the file or something like that.