[ltp] Thinkpad (A20p) S-Video out

Dong Liu linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 14:22:54 -0500

I also want to make my A21 TV-out working. After searching the net, the only thing I could
find from  an ATI board was try to boot Linux into vesa fb mode, the video bios was supposed
to enable TV out. But it didn't work on my thinkdpad :=( And the ATI's web site even
mentioned that there is some interests to develop a Linux TV out driver.

Dong