[ltp] Thinkpad (A20p) S-Video out

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 17:15:56 -0500

No, but its a really good question... I have the same system. From what I
understand the A20p also supports video capture and some other features. Its
a project I just haven't gotten to yet. 1st you need to find out what chipset
they're using. If we're lucky there will be v4l support for it. If not there
may still be some applications out there that can help us get access to the
features.