[ltp] Partition Editor (WAS: HELP..Installing RedHad 7.2 on a Thinkpad 600E)

Andrew Crawford linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 10:22:37 -0700

There is an opensource utility called GNU Parted (for "Partition
Editor.")  The user interface isn't particularly user friendly and there
are fewer safeguards than Partition Magic to keep you from screwing up your
system.  However, it does work.

    http://www.gnu.org/software/parted/

Andrew Crawford
Thinkpad@Evermore.com