[ltp] T23 Suspend/Hibernate key confusion

Chris Merrill linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 14:49:36 -0500

Thanks.  Most of my guesses were correct...but the ultrabay light
had me fooled.  I thought it had to do with the battery  :(

For whatever reason, when I looked up documents for the
T23 - I got a very small list (5, I think) and only one of them was
even T-series specific..IBMs support personnel seem to be pretty
good...but I can't find anything useful on the website - I know it's
in there somewhere....