[ltp] docking on a 570E

Paul Timmins linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 12:47:33 -0500

I know this may seem kind of condescending, but please do not take it as such.
I have seen this kind of behavior on docking stations when they don't have
power. Check all the connectors very carefully. Try inserting the docking
station power into your laptop and see that it charges the battery,  etc.
-Paul