[ltp] Thinkpad T20 Keyboard / Mouse Problem

tom linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 04 Feb 2001 08:40:27 -0500

I have similar experiences with an A21 because of the sound chip
(cd46xx) will lock up horribly on a suspend.
I don't have any other information on it though.  However, my X
version is 3.3.6.

Now, most of this is pretty moot if everything was working fine
before the upgrades...  Can you isolate the package?