[ltp] Thinkpad T20 Keyboard / Mouse Problem : Additional Information

Mon, 05 Feb 2001 03:08:19 GMT

--=_alternative 0014D921852569EA_=

What exactly is ESD, I just got the ALSA drivers working, and now I see
that ESD is loaded.  What triggers it to load?  I looked at the docs in
/usr/share/doc, but it didn't mean much to me.

-JeffR

tom <tallison@phoenixdsl.com>
Sent by: owner-linux-thinkpad@bm-soft.com
02/04/01 09:57 AM