[ltp] TP does not identify 14.1GB HDD

Robert Hollis linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 09:24:36 -0600

--=_alternative 00543F3A862569EB_=

This same problem was identified as a bios issue in the 770ED.  We even
had the bios version nailed down as far as which one caused the problem
and PC Co. did come out with a fix for it about a month after the
discussion on the mailing list.  I'm wondering if they forgot to fix the
other machines with the same problem.

Robert Hollis
630-573-7383 (T/L 677)
e-mail - vdrlholl@us.ibm.com