[ltp] mwave problems

Octavian Procopiuc linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 18:14:26 -0500 (EST)

I've just rejoined the list after a year absence and so I missed all
messages about the MWave linux driver by IBM. In short, I tried
installing it on my 770Z and got an error when running mwavem (something
about an interrupt handler, I don't have the syslog message handy). Did
anyone experience problems with this drivers? Any suggestions? I followed
closely the howto instructions. I have a RedHat 7.0 with 2.2.16-22
kernel. I used the 2.2.16 drivers and the application relesed today,
feb 6.
Thanx,
--Tavi.