[ltp] Mwave on a TP600

chris christensen linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 08:03:11 -0600

I am new to Linux and a pretty much a point and click refugee from
Windozn't. Just bought a used TP600 because everything I have seen indicated
that it is most widely used for Linux. Plus I like thinkpad.

Now I 'd like to get this Mwave working but I really need a step by step
tutorial on how to do it  (remember point and click). Terms like
re-compiling the kernel or modifying the init file are Greek to me I can
follow instructions if I understand the terms.

I am running Mandrake Linux 7.2 ( that is Kernel 2.2.17) I figured out that
is important for choosing which Mwave driver to download- which I have to a
floppy.

Anyone want to take this on orhas ot been done already?

Thanks

Yearning to be Msoft free.