[ltp] Mailing list archive?

Bill Mair linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 01:14:15 +0100

Tom Grydeland wrote:

> I'm unable to find any mailing list archives since October of last year.
> I seem to recall something about the archives being discussed, but
> without the archives it's kinda hard to look up.
>
> I'm looking at http://www.bm-soft.com/~bm/tp_mailing.html
>
> --
> //Tom Grydeland <Tom.Grydeland@phys.uit.no>

Tom,

I will be integrating the archive mechanism into the normal mail
distribution process very soon. That will mean taht new mails will
be placed directly into the archive upon posting. Currently I update
the contents of the archives when I have time, and currently that is
some what of a luxury right now... :-(.

So as soon as I have the time, that is No. 1 on my list of thing to do.

Bill.