[ltp] Thinkpad 770 and XFree86 4.02?

Bob Snyder linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 00:22:40 -0500

Anyone running a Thinkpad 770 (9548) with XFree86 4? After much pain and
toil I ended up with a config file that generally worked under 3.x, but with
the major change in architecture with 4.x, I can't see to generate one. I
either end up with a screen cut in two with a black bar, or a screen that
takes up 640x480 of the screen, but is virtually larger. xf86cfg pretty puch
locks up the display and all VTs, although a Ctl-Alt-Delete will trigger the normal
restart....

Bob