[ltp] hw configuration issues_ˇPS2.EXE,_adiós!

Thomas Hood linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:55:24 +0000 (GMT)

Question for Till:

What is the difference between pcmcia-cs's support
for the PnP BIOS and the isa-pnp's support for Pnp
devices?

Why doesn't the isa-pnp module find any devices?
I always get this in /var/log/messages when I
insmod isa-pnp.o

Feb 23 11:37:15 thanatos kernel: isapnp: Scanning for Pnp cards...
Feb 23 11:37:15 thanatos kernel: isapnp: No Plug & Play device found

Thomas

--- Till.Straumann@TU-Berlin.de wrote: > Hi all.