[ltp] tp 380ed, sndconfig doesn't see "soundcore.o"

Victor Rivarola linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 20:16:35 -0600 (CST)

--0-976921261-982980995=:9691

Try with this /etc/modules.conf

Hope it helps,

Víctor Rafael Rivarola Soerensen

--- zerro <psobol@skrzynka.getin.pl> escribió:
> I have slackware 7.1 with kernel 2.4.0
> I have installed sndconfig, cause I want finally to
> make my soundcard work.
> But when I start sndconfig it says he can't find
> "soundcore.o". But I can
> see I have it, in /lib/modules/2.4.0/drivers/sound
>
> What's up?
>
> Shouldn't I change search path to modules? How can I
> do it?

--0-976921261-982980995=:9691
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--0-976921261-982980995=:9691--