[ltp] T21 Video problems

Stan Repetta linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 20:50:13 -0500

I'm using it on my T21 and I've used it on my old 600. However, I haven't had a
chance to check it out with an external display yet. I do have two flat panels
out my house. I'll check it out in the morning and let you know how it works
with both of the them on at the same time. My flat panels are 1024 and I'm
running my display at 1400x1024 using  XiG's CDE/Motif software.

I was using X11R6 4.02 that I built from the source code but I like the CDE
environment so I decided to go back in time and get their version for my T21.