[ltp] tp 600e

Thomas Hood linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 14:32:01 +0000 (GMT)

Enter the exact figure (number of Kilobytes) that appears at
the top left-hand corner of the display when you boot the
laptop.  For me it's 130496K.

Another thought.  Make sure that you really have 192 MB and
that it's all "working".  Does Windows recognize that much
RAM?  The BIOS setup may have a memory test program that
you can run.            // Thomas

--- Arion Meier <arion@meier.li> wrote: > Hi