WOB (was RE: [ltp] Some experiences with serial ports, internal modem and)

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 23:31:09 -0800 (PST)

On 27-Feb-01 Thomas Hood wrote:
> Hi Till.
>=20
> I see where you wrote your message on the 1st of March, whereas
> today is only the 27th of February.  It's going to be useful
> to have someone on this list who can write to us from the
> future.  Can you go even further ahead and tell us whether
> Mozilla 1.0 will be out by Christmas?
>=20
> ;)
>=20
> Thomas

I'm sooo sorry I don't have time to go into the details -=20
I'm celebrating an Easter party right now...

;-) Errmmh, the other day,
I had to boot windoze (I turn red) to watch a DVD
(what a pity that the linux decoder is not fast enough [yet]).
I was rewarded by Win$$ warping me into a better
future.

--Till.