[ltp] Thinkpad X20 dual-boot problems

Darrell Shively linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 09 Jan 2001 11:02:03 -0800

Ben O'Loghlin wrote:

> I am trying to configure my X20 as a dual-boot. I am starting with a
> Windows 98 configuration that works (as well as Windows ever does),
> containing apps which I need for a job, and I want to set it up as a
> dual-boot with Linux (Suse or RH).

just as a data point, this is exactly the configuration i am running.

it seems to work fine here...

if you can think of something i can check that would help, please feel
free to ask.
if it helps, i am running the win98 that cam preinstalled.  i used fips
to shrink the windows partition, then installed RH7.0 on the rest of the
disk.

   good luck,
	- dash
--
Darrell Shively   Cisco Systems Inc.   Have you come here to
(aka dash)        121 Theory Dr.       play Jesus to the lepers