[ltp] No Sound from Mwave modem

Wed, 10 Jan 2001 22:06:27 -0800 (PST)

On 05-Jan-01 James Mckenzie wrote:
> Greetings:
>
> The title says it all.  No sound from the kppp dialer.  Is this
> disabled
> or not available from the Mwave Driver?

I made the observation that after using a PCMCIA modem
which has working sound, the mwave driver was also audible.

Therefore I assume that it is a initialization problem in their
driver.

Once sound is working, the initialization even survives APM
suspend...

Till.
--
   "The only real number is one, the rest are mere repetition."
                                             Vladimir Nabokov.